Spanish Website Translation
English is indeed the most widely used language in this day and age, but still there are populations who do not use it as their main mode of communication. Aside from English, Spanish is also a widely-used language, given its populations ranging from Europe to the Americas, Africa and some parts of Asia.
Given that it is also a highly popular form of communication, there are online businesses that make it a point to create multi-lingual versions of their web pages. These are mostly company websites who want to expand to other markets across the globe, thus they need translation services that are capable of switching English-based content to Spanish.
Contents of Spanish Website Translation
The coverage of Spanish website translation services include:
- Translation of landing pages. These include the Home, About, Terms and Conditions, and other category pages found on the website. When a user opts to choose Spanish for the website (as there are some sites that offer language choices before entering their homepages), all the content will be automatically translated to Spanish.
- Article translation. There are websites that contain articles related to the products or services they render. These too have to be translated in Spanish in order to be understood by target audiences.
- Forms. Some sites contain forms to be filled up for registration or purchasing certain items online. Most of these forms are written in English; however, in order to attract Spanish subscribers, these pages would have to be translated accordingly as well.
Benefits of Spanish Website Translation
Having websites translated to Spanish offers a lot of benefits among online business entrepreneurs. Among these advantages include:
- Localization of market ideas. By having a website translated to Spanish, site owners are able to able to reach out to local Spanish-speaking markets. They are able to showcase and promote their business to markets which they previously could not access due to language barriers. Through this strategy they get to increase their earnings at a relatively faster rate.
- Better information dissemination. Websites translated to Spanish also allows better information dissemination. This is important for sites that cater to non-profit organizations and advocacy groups who want to increase their support group through Spanish-speaking communities.
Searching for Spanish Website Translation Services
Most professional translation service providers cover website translation due to its growing demand from various site owners. When searching for such services, it is important to get to know the people who are going to work on this translation project. Persons assigned with the job should not only have a mastery of Spanish as a form of instruction, but as well as the background in the industry in which the site is based.
Most Spanish website translation offer such services in one package. Project sites are studied by the translation service provider before coming up with a package price, as contents vary per site. Prices tend to be more affordable for sites that have not yet been launched, as they contain only basic pages as of yet. However, translation services for these sites tend to be recurring as new input would have to undergo translation unless otherwise prescribed by the client.