Portuguese Website Translation
Nowadays Portuguese is found in the list of available languages for translation in most of today’s websites. This is because Portuguese is one of the most widely-used languages in standard form across the globe, running third behind English and Spanish. By giving the option for users to switch to Portuguese when viewing websites, companies get to increase their target market and expand their business faster than expected.
Web translation services have grown to be highly important these days as global businesses made it a point to localize their features in order to be reached by their target audiences. Most of today’s web pages are translated by separate translation plug-ins; however, these programs only provide transliterations that make the site contents lose their overall meaning and purpose.
Reasons to use Portuguese Website Translation Services
There are a lot of reasons to have a website translated into Portuguese, and these include:
- Increasing website traffic. Incoming website traffic is essential for most online businesses; this only means they are becoming popular to their target markets. By having a website translated to Portuguese, businesses get more subscribers at just one click of the mouse. They also get to use the opportunity that there are around 82.5 million Portuguese-speaking internet users across the globe.
- Increase ROI. Websites that have custom translations to Portuguese are able to find more customers from Portugal, Brazil, Angola, Macau, East Timor, Mozambique, and Sao Tome and Principe. Brazil also serves as the eighth largest economy in the world, and one of the top five fastest-rising economies for the next two decades. With around 193 million people in Brazil alone, it is not difficult to immediately find a target market and profit from them within just a few weeks.
- Establish brand awareness in chosen target markets. Websites serve as brand representatives in the global realm. Companies that are able to have their websites translated to Portuguese are able to reach out to countries that speak the language and in turn introduce the brands they represent. They also get to know the preferences of such markets, and tailor their services based on their client preferences.
Contents of Portuguese Website Translation
Portuguese Website Translation services include:
- Landing pages, such as Home, About, and Category pages
- Blog post content. Translation services should also include modifications on existing blog posts so that they will become readable to Portuguese-speaking markets.
- Terms and Conditions. Terms and conditions are important as they indicate the rights and limitations of both the company and the end users. End users get to have a better understanding on what they are signing up for, and not just click or check boxes for approval.
Registration pages. Sign-up forms ask for highly confidential information, and it is important that their sections should be properly understood by those who want to register in a particular website’s services. With proper website translations, end-users understand the items they should answer with more ease and comprehension; in turn they complete their online registration forms faster.